19 September 2009

Hello Kitty Stay Real T-shirt

35 years ago, Ikuko Shimizu designed Hello Kitty for Sanrio for a coin purse they were producing. 35 years later, Hello Kitty remains a huge fan-favourite among the Sanrio stable of kawaii characters.

This T-shirt is designed by Ashin (of Taiwanese rock band Mayday) and Taiwanese artist No2Good and released on their Stay Real apparel label to commemorate the 35th anniversary of the world icon. Thanks to my sister-in-law who helped me purchase this from Taiwan.

Happy 35th Birthday, Hello Kitty!


T-shirt (front)


T-shirt (back)


T-shirt (tags)


Ziploc bag with Hello Kitty hologram



Stay Real shopping bag

2 comments:

  1. I want to get one for my boyfriend, too! Do you know if this is sold in Taiwan only? Any info. would be helpful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would also be available from parallel importers in your respective country. I'm not sure where you're located so I can't really say.

    If you're in Singapore, I believe you MAY be able to find it at Far East Plaza or Haji Lane.

    ReplyDelete