17 May 2011

7 May 2011 - Free Comic Book Day 2011 Pt. 2

As promised in my previous post, here's the loot from Free Comic Book Day 2011 in Singapore.



Dan Dare Omnibus graphic novel, signed by Gary Erskine



Kate and William: A very public love story TPB, signed by Gary Erskine







JSA: Strange Adventures, signed by Gary Erskine. This was a series I completed after getting issue 4 free at Gary Erskine's first visit to Singapore in 2008.


GnB Comics cleared out some warehouse stock for free as well. Here are the non-FCBD books I managed to grab.





FCBD 2011 books. I am currently missing 4 books despite ordering all of them. I'm hoping to score Atomic Robo and Friends; Darkwing Duck/Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers; Geronimo Stilton/Smurfs as well as Locke & Key via alternative channels.


Comic Shop News: FCBD special


FCBD tote bag



Following Sergio Aragones' offering in 2010, the 2011 FCBD Commemorative T-shirt features a series of panels by Canadian writer-artist Darwyn Cooke.


Last year, we had the War Machine HeroClix to tie-in with the Iron Man 2 movie. For 2011, the FCBD HeroClix features Green Lantern, yet another movie tie-in.


Found two TPBs that I've been hunting for some time at Planerds - Ivan Brandon et al.'s NYC Mech... the prequels to the 24Seven anthologies that I loved.


Planerds membership card (temporary) that I obtained with the above purchases. Planerds' logo happens to be designed by Sonny Liew



Jack Doe graphic novel, signed and sketched by Shawn Yap. I had met Shawn at the David Lloyd line at STGCC 2010.



Will you be back? graphic novel, signed and sketched by JC Wong. I had won this in a lucky draw at STGCC 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment